Can’t find your tickets? Don’t worry! Tickets will be delivered by Frontgate one month before the event date. You can also check on your ticket delivery method via your Frontgate account.
There is no difference between general admission price levels. It’s simply an incentive to purchase sooner rather than later. The earlier you buy, the more you save!
VIP details are available on our ticketing page and include:
- Priority entrance lane into festival grounds
- Premium Main Stage Viewing Area
- Exclusive VIP Lounge and Hang area
- Exclusive restroom and bar
- Commemorative gift package
- Exclusive VIP event Friday evening
Moon River Festival 2018 takes place Saturday and Sunday September 8-9 at Coolidge Park in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
To make sure you have everything you’ll need while attending the festival, please feel free to bring the following items with you:
- Sun block
- Blankets, sheets and towels
- Point-and-shoot cameras
- Small backpacks, purses, and empty hydration bladder packs. All must be under 12”x6”x12”
- Empty water bottle
- 1 sealed bottle of water
- Selfie sticks are allowed, but must expand to no longer than 40” in length and must be made of light material (light metal, rubber plastic). All selfie sticks are subject to staff discretion and may or may not be allowed.
REMEMBER: All patrons and belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate and security staff.
We make every effort to provide an environment where all travelers can fully enjoy their time at Homecoming. With that in mind, kindly leave these items at home:
- Large backpacks, book bags, or any bag over 12”x6”x12” in size will not be allowed.
- Food and drink
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Lawn chairs or picnic baskets (This is for the safety of our patrons. Benches will be on site, and ADA seating will be available. Upon arrival, ADA patrons can request accommodations at the Info Booth on site.
- Glow sticks
- Inappropriate headdresses
- Silly string
- Spray paint
- Pets (Service dogs will be permitted.)
- Glass containers and metal aerosol cans, including sunscreen in aerosol cans
- Scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- Detachable lens cameras
- Recording devices of any kind including professional recording equipment, GoPros, audio recording equipment, and video recording equipment
- No unauthorized vendors will be permitted
- No solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- Remote-controlled vehicles or aircrafts, including drones
REMEMBER: All travelers and their belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate staff. These items are subject to change at any time and at the discretion of the front gate and security staff.
There are several paid lots and garages in the area surrounding Coolidge Park. Check out Downtown Chattanooga for options and more info.
Re-entry is allowed for all Moon River ticket holders.
Gates will open at noon.
We are certainly a family friendly event and welcome guests of all ages. Children under 6 will be admitted for free with an adult admission.
Yes, strollers are permitted. Wagons will not be allowed on the festival grounds.
Lost and Found is located at the festival Info Booth.
Read the Safety and Medical Procedures